1. Read/View all of the material associated with the relevant learning unit.
2. Post a comment or question that was sparked by something you read or saw in this learning unit.
3. Respond to at least one other student’s discussion posting.
1. Use proper grammar and correct spelling.
2. Directly reference something you have read or viewed in the learning unit being covered.
3. Be respectful in all responses to others.
4. Do not simply say “yes” or “no” when responding. Really dig into what another student’s comment is and try to add a new insight for the other student.