· Go to the web, research new worms or viruses. Analyze the primary manner in which one particular virus or worm was successful. Summarize the one way in which the virus or worm avoided defense mechanisms. Suggest at least two ways in which the infected parties could have protected themselves from the threat.
· Identify the antivirus software that you currently use or would prefer to use in order to protect your organization or personal system(s). Indicate the key features that this application utilizes to assist in preventing infection from viruses and worms. Provide a rationale for your chosen antivirus software.
· Any current topic or article related to penetration techniques.
· The instructor insight.
· Speculate on the main reasons why the skills and training of project managers have changed over time. Give your opinion as to whether these changes have been good for business. Provide a rationale for your response.
· Suppose you are starting a Project Management Office (PMO) at an organization. Give your opinion as to what the key considerations would be for the endeavor to be successful. Speculate whether you would hire an experienced project manager or a consulting company to facilitate the starting of the PMO. Support your rationale with at least two (2) advantages of hiring your selection.
· Suppose you have a 1 terabyte (TB) hard drive on which you are going to install Linux. Determine the partitions that you would create. Suggest how you would allocate the disk space to those partitions. Provide a rationale for your response.
· Give one (1) example of a situation where one might create partitions on a Windows machine. Explain why an individual would do so.